We are having our 5th annual Curvy Girl Lingerie Fashion Show on Oct. 8th and you are invited to be one of our models. (Villa Ragusa, downtown Campbell, 2:30 to 4:30 pm. Sunday afternoon.)
All you need to do is wear a size 12/14 or higher. Let us know which of our items you already own so we can choose models based on the lingerie. You can wear your own lingerie, so you do not have to purchase anything to be in our show. (You can buy something if you want to, but not required.) This year we are going to pick models based on which lingerie we want to be displayed on the runway.
If you are interested, email us to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your name
- Share which Curvy Girl item you would like to model (name)
- Share any other Curvy Girl items you might own (in case we get too many people applying to wear the same item).
- Please check our website http://shop.curvygirlinc.com to see if we still sell the item. (This is important.)
- If you do not know the name of the item, share a photo of the item (can just be a pic of the item using your phone. does not have to be cute. just so we can see the item so we can figure out which it is.)
- If you prefer to buy something to wear, we may be able to work that out, too. (We would sell it to you at cost. But, we would need to arrange this carefully so we do not have a bunch of the same item in the show.)
- We do want to show the same item on 2 to 3 bodies so we can show people how it will fit a variety of bodies. (That means if you own something that is the same as another model.)
- Our models are invited to model in our fashion show barefoot or in your stockings. (Shoes / heels not required.)
- Who can apply? Everyone who is ready to strut their stuff in our lingerie on our runway. Because ALL / EVERYONE is not always precise, I will add to be more clear “Women and feminine people who identify outside of the binary” are invited to apply. People of all abilities are invited, too. (Thank you, Lauren, Corissa and Alysse for helping me to find inclusive language for our model application.)
- You are responsible for your own make up and hair.
- Please be aware that this will be video taped and lots of photos taken. Sometimes the photos and videos end up in the local media, on the news, in the paper. So, do not apply if you are a witness protection plan or cannot be seen in lingerie by your employer or family, please. 🙂 (Seriously, though. Remember – these pics are forever.)
- The model call will be 1:45 pm at Villa Ragusa in downtown Campbell. Our fashion show will be 2:30 to 4:30. (Bring snacks if you are chosen. We will only have dessert catered this year. Cash bar.)
- Please do not stress out if you do not hear from us right away. This is a huge job trying to coordinate 45 to 60 models.
- The venue is ADA complaint and there is an elevator.
- You are welcome to show your personality in our show. If you identify with a goth look, goth it up. Just please give me a heads up so we can make sure we put the runway together in a somewhat cohesive way.
- Any questions? Please send them to the email above. We will let you know as soon if you are in. (And then you will be added to our 2017 Curvy Girls model secret group on Facebook.)
If you do not get chosen, we will be happy to give you a special discounted link to attend the show and you are welcome to wear your lingerie to the show and walk around the show to greet people, answer questions, make people feel included, etc.